Chatbots in their simplest form uses stored and dynamic replies to respond to users’ queries, where replies are triggered by specific actions or keywords. Chatbots can be put to work in a number of ways which automates online sales, lead collection, and customer support. Some quick use cases for chatbots include:
Provide on-demand, award-worthy customer service with no delays, no call centers, and no customers ringing up your phone to ask time-consuming trivial questions. A chatbot can be developed to take care of the simple queries giving you more time to focus on your business.
Capturing of Leads
Leads are the lifeblood of any service orientated business. With a chatbot, your leads can be qualified by definable criteria before they are captured into your CRM or emailed to your sales team, without you even needing to lift a finger.
Chatbots can be used in conjunction with a number of APIs and existing e-commerce platforms that allow integration. This can be used to encourage customers to buy from the point of their first inquiry.
Other chatbot use cases include:
- Collect social media leads that feed to a CRM
- Answer simple product queries
- Can be used to close sales for simple products
- Take orders/RFQs from customers and pass it onto the business via email
- Issue quotes or cost estimations based on user inputs to dynamically provide quotations
- Deliver timed responses or reminders for appointments
- Deliver online courses
Get a chatbot developed for your brand.